Reader-submitted photos of the oil spill in 2010
- Readers wishing to contribute photos of the oil spill and its effects on the Emerald Coast can e-mail their photos and information to email@example.com.
- Album ID: 1026233
Actor Stephen Baldwin takes on oil spill in South Walton
- Album ID: 1069540
- Photos by Kathy Harrison
Turtle nest relocation
- In hopes of sparing the young sea-turtle bales from the oil in the Gulf, rescuers Fed Ex Florida's Gulf Coast turtle nests to the East coast.
- Album ID: 1056151
More oil found in the bay
- In Destin, Vessels of Opportunity unload oil and tarballs discovered in Choctaw Bay Tuesday afternoon.
- Album ID: 1051863
- Photos by Devon Ravine
Gulf oil spill-Noah's ark
- In the wake of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill Jack Rudloe is working on a "Noah's Ark" project at a Florida facility to protect the species in the gulf effected by the oil.
- Album ID: 1051580
- Photos by The AP
The latest BP oil spill photos
- Associated Press pictures of the BP oil spill.
- Album ID: 1050377
Oil in Mallet Bayou of Choctawhatchee Bay
- Oil saturated waters in Walton County at the end of a Mallet Bayou finger canal
off of Choctawhatchee Bay. Coast Guard says substance is not from the Deepwater Horizon
- Album ID: 1048364
Another oil well accident
- Oil spews from a wellhead in Barataria Bay on the coast of Louisiana, Tuesday, July 27, 2010 after it was struck by a tugboat Tuesday morning.
- Album ID: 1047862
- Photos by AP
Boom photos: 7/26/10
- Album ID: 1047340
- Photos by Matt Algarin
Monday's oil spill coverage
- The latest photos from the AP.
- Album ID: 1047245
- Photos by AP